I have received official word that I passed my comprehensive exams!
That means I'm A * B * D , baby!
(That's "all but dissertation" for those of you who haven't endured the torture.)
A big shout-out to to all of you who:
- kindly asked how the studying was going
- were extra special nice to me during November and December
- helped Deb out with managing the kids and household while I was "in seclusion"
- put up with mood swings from despair to elation, etc.
- lent me obscure theology books or assured me that the one I was looking for wasn't that important anyway