Saturday, January 21, 2006

Grad school?

I have received a few comments lately from friends and family wondering why there is never anything on this blog about my schoolwork -- the ostensible reason we came out here to California for two years. I had thought it would be altogether too boring to read about my work for anyone other than a worship wonk like myself. But a friend pointed out that a substantial number of my regular blog readers are in fact worship wonks like myself. (You know who you are). Therefore, I will begin posting with a bit more regularity about my studies here: the books I'm reading, the papers I'm writing, the interns I'm mentoring, the classes I'm teaching and the classes I'm taking.

Anyone with eyes to see will have already spotted the signs of my inevitable mental breakdown -- this should just help everyone to attribute it to the proper source.

No comments: